"New" 67 Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: "New" 67 Midget
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 15:49:36 -0700
This is my first post here.

Earlier today I got back the shop's inspection report on my "new"
67 midget, other than normal maintenance items, every thing checked out
good. So after work today I will be picking up the car!

I will probably have a few questions for you all next week.

P.S. The archives of this list was a great assistance in my research on the
car.

Ray Sides, CPA, ABV
Business Valuations, Litigation Support and Consulting
Visit our web site at www.delury.com

C. Delury & Associates
One Capitol Mall, Suite 240
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone (916) 441-2001  Fax (916) 441-2002

///