Many questiones

Subject: Many questiones
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 19:32:07 +0200
I am reading the Sprite Mk I workshop manual, and it is
refering to lots of special service tools.
One of my (king pins) swivel axle pins and the and the hub
bearings needs replacing, do i need all these special tools to
do the job.

I have heard that the Haynes manuals are better for unproffesionales,
where can i get hold of one.

Where in Britain appart from fairly expensive Moss Motors can i
get spares for the frogeye.

My tachometer works erratic with some noise from the cable, does
this cable need oiling.

Where can i get a disc brake conversion set, and are they simple enough
to fit myself.

How do replace the windshield glass, the frame looks like it is made in one
piece.
Thanks for any possible help with these questiones.
Jens

Jens P. Maudal jens.maudal@c2i.net
Greetings from "BottomsUp Brewery"
Drammen  -  Norway