Re: Progress Update and Photos

To: Mike & Kerry Gigante <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Subject: Re: Progress Update and Photos
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 07:21:21 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

 I added some previous pictures to the photo album
which show the roll cage and suspension.

The bracing in the engine bay goes from the hoop under
the dash down to the points on the frame where the
shocks mount.

The side intrusion/stiffeners around the door openings
are attached to the front and rear hoops.

The suspension has carrera tube shock conversion at
the front. The rear suspension is a full coil over
with carrera shocks and springs. The side to side axle
location is via a watts linkage.

The modifications were on the car when I purchased it
in January of 2000. The car has been a Fproduction
race car since it was new in 67. It was originally
built by Spreen in Hackensack, NJ. I am putting the
minimal items back to get it registered and plan to
autocross and run SCCA Solo 1 events in the Central PA
area (Hopefully the Duryea Hillclimb and Pagoda
Hillclimb) this summer.

http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/fprodget/lst?.view=t&.dir=/Sprite

Best Regards,
John Holliday