INSANTITY I TELL YOU!!!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: INSANTITY I TELL YOU!!!!
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 19:17:52 -0500
I have a good friend who is moving back to my area from El Paso. I have
FINALLY talked him into buying a Spridget!!  There is a 69 shell for $50
with a title that he is going to buy. THE PROBLEM IS............. He
wants to install a 327!!
I know that someone on the list has a VeeEight Spridget. Would they be
willing to answer questions (offlist of course) and possibly take
pictures to help him along. Any other suggestions, (other than a good
life insurance policy) would be greatly appreciated.

///