Re: horn oil

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: horn oil
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 09:14:24 EDT
In a message dated 5/2/01 10:12:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

> Miss Marple came to me with an Italian made pneumatic(???) horn that has a
> little cap on top of the cannister that says 'oil'.
>
> Would anyone know what I'm talking about and know what kind of oil and how
> much goes in there?

Are you actually LOOKING for something else that can leak oil!?!  :-)

I don't know for sure, but it is probably light machine oil for the
compressor to keep the seal moist, and it would only need a few drops.
Squirt in some 3 in 1 and hope it works.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport