Small parts needed.

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Small parts needed.
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 17:04:38 -0400
Britfest attendees

Do any of you have the studs for a fold down Spridget top (67-79)
I need 5 out of the missing 6 on the 69 I am doing.
I just got the new top only to remember I do not have any tenex studs.
Well I have ONE.

These are the studs around the corners of the top, the last one should
be a stud but in 68 they thought velcro was a better choice.
I would like 7 but the velcro will do.
They unscrew out of the vinyl strip around the back of the cockpit.
I need the nuts too.

I have plenty of tenex snaps, just the studs.

Thanks.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ