AHCUSA Affiliation Program

To: healeys@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: AHCUSA Affiliation Program
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 06:35:33 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Team,

Just a brief message to announce that the Austin-Healey Club of Oregon has
become the latest club to enter into the Austin-Healey Club USA's
"Affiliation Program" wherein we work together as independent partners to
better serve the marque and the members.

You can learn all about the program beginning here:
<http://www.healey.org/affiliation.shtml>

We'd love to welcome more clubs into this mutually beneficial program.  It
brings very significant benefits and only very minimal requirements.  Please
check it out.  Thanks.

Cheers,
Reid Trummel
http://www.healey.org