"Italian Job"...the movie

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Italian Job"...the movie
Date: Sat, 05 May 2001 15:02:32 -0700
My Fellow Spridgeteers,

BLOCKBUSTER Video can order "The Italian Job" for $9.95.  Ordered mine
on Friday, received it the next Friday.

Enjoyed the red, white and blue Mini Cooper "S" trio as they eluded the
Alfa driving Italian Police.  Many, many LIC's (Fiats); 600's for the
most part.  Hated seeing the two E-Types (don't cry Trevor) destroyed...
say nothing about the Aston Martin.  When they "dumped" the three
Mini's, that broke my heart!

Interesting how Michael Caine's acting stile changed over the past 32
years.

"Self Preservation Society"... what a song!  Anyone know all the words?
Perhaps we should adopt this "theme song" as our own.  After all, we are
a Preservation Society of LBC's!!!

Ending the way it did, I'm expecting a sequel (soon)....  After all, did
they save the bullion or not!?!

Herb