Re: Don't read this Frank

To: "W.M. Endicott" <endicott@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: Don't read this Frank
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 22:34:01 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"W.M. Endicott" wrote:

> I have been thinking about a bigger car for a while, I love my Midget and
> will probably keep it but there are times that some more power and metal
> would be nice.  I am going to look at a 74 TR6,

You know I had to read it!
At least you don't want one of those classic 89 Honduhs.

Look carefully at the frame rails, especially the outriggers that hold
the diff in the frame. They rust off. Same with the frame rails, any
rust is serious rust along the frame.
Rust on the top flat surfaces is tough to fix too because it starts on
the underside, it is not from a chip in the paint.
Mechanically, it's a Triumph so..........

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ