RE: Buttonwillow o m>

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Buttonwillow o m>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 06:34:01 -0700
Mark Matthews won in his '65 D Production Sprite, followed by his son Mark
Jr. ('59 D Prod Bugeye), Efrain Olivares ('62 F Prod Sprite), Gerald Allen
('67 D Prod Sprite) and Jim Sechrest ('59 Sprite E Sports Racer).

The top finishing Mini was Bruce Logan ('67 D Prod Cooper S), in 6th.

FWIW, I finished 22nd in my '59 Speedwell Sprite, one lap down to the two
Matthews' rockets.

It was a great weekend all-in-all. I didn't get to pay as attention much
attention to the car show as I did last year, because this time I didn't
break my racecar on Saturday. That's three events in a row without a failure!

Rick