PA Spridget Rally Dates

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: PA Spridget Rally Dates
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 18:27:34 -0400
Hey ALL,

This years PA Rally will be held on July 21st and 22nd.

The Rally will be held on Saturday the 21st and there will be activities
(to be announced) on Sunday 22nd.

Location; Tamaqua, PA - about 35 miles north of Allentown PA on Route
309.

The Rally is open to anyone with a British car that wants to attend,
(entrants "should" have their own navigators).  This is a "Fun" Rally
and is not difficult, beginners are welcome!!

Those "Listers" who wish to participate without their British cars may
either navigate for someone who is driving a British car or participate
"just for the sport of it" in their Non-British car.

The Rally is free of charge (same as last year).  I will be putting
together a schedule of events and will pass that along as soon as it is
complete.

If you are able to make it to this years Rally please send a brief reply
directly to me, not the entire list! (There are some people on the
"rally email list" that receive their messages at work and won't be able
to deal with several hundred emails).  I will be sending registration
emails in the near future.

Please feel free to send this to any other parties that may be
interested in attending.

If you wish to be added (or deleted) to/from the Rally Email List,
please let me know.

More to come.....

Kevin Valentine