Volunteers wanted OJT Sprite work weekend

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Amy <breiz@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Volunteers wanted OJT Sprite work weekend
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 22:29:35 -0400
Anybody who wants to help, learn or just watch (we'll keep you busy)
We need you.
Amy's sprite is going to get blitzed the weekend of May 26/27.
Body guys, wiring people, brake mechanics, engine mechanics, interior
decorators, we want you!
Our goal is to make it run, drive, stop, and mabe look decent in a
weekend.
If you do NOT have any skills, come anyway, learn how we do it.
Bring tools, parts, solvents, rags, Bondo, etc.
I would like to see 2 peolpe on each system. 2 on the engine, 2 on the
brakes, 2 body workers, 2 electricians, and 2 gophers.
that's 10, we have 3 or 4 committed.
So make plans now, change your schedule, this will be a fun Spridget
expierience.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ