PA Spridget Rally Prize Donations

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: PA Spridget Rally Prize Donations
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 01:37:08 -0400
Hey ALL,

As you all know by now the Spridgets PA Rally is on for July 21st, 2001.

I am currently lining up the prizes for this years Rally.  The "Broken
Axle Award" (currently held by Larry Macy) will be awarded again this
year to the person with the most nerve racking breakdown.

Last year we awarded several gift certificates which were donated by
generous Spridget and LBC related businesses. There were also numerous
door prizes, (hats, a case of oil, parts, tools, etc).

It has been brought to my attention that I did not give List Member
businesses (and individuals) a chance to donate items, when in fact many
wanted to do so.

Here is your chance if you wish to donate something to the cause.

Parts, hats, tee shirts, keyrings, tools, car wax, hand cleaner, any LBC
related items are welcome and desired. Gift certificates for merchandise
or a percentage off a merchandise order are excellent prizes as well!
Anything LBC related.

Please do NOT donate money.

Please respond off list and thank you all for your support!

Kevin Valentine
Rally Host - 2nd Annual Spridgets PA Rally