Re:Alpines in South Carolina junkyard (fwd)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Alpines in South Carolina junkyard (fwd)
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:46:32 -0400
I have bought quite a few parts from this junkyard for my '70B and spent hours
crawling in,under & over his stockpile
He has an incredible assortment of cars.  Last time I was there the current
inventory included 160 B's

The prices however aren't cheap.  Last time I was there a wire wheel w/ good
splines set me back $75.00
Of course he had plenty and I needed one so I coughed up the cash
I should have asked the list and I learned my lesson

Lot's of good stuff if you're willing to part with the money though

My .02