Re: Ed forging my name!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ed forging my name!
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:22:18 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Speaking of left hand driving, got a note from a Morris lister that some guys
moved the steering wheel to the LH side by flipping the rack over.  This means
the car goes left when you turn the steering wheel right.  They left all the
pedals on the right so it took two to drive this sucker!  Lots of laughs at fun
events!!!

Pa