Throttle cable and twin SUs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Throttle cable and twin SUs
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 23:59:36 -0400
Tonight I was reassembling my 77 Midget with UK spec carburetors and as
I went to attach the throttle cable I ran into the following item.
The 1500 throttle cable as a lead ball at the end, sort of like a
fishing line sinker.  The attachment point on the SU has a very small
bolt.  This bolt does not have a hole in it for the cable.

How is the throttle cable supposed to attach to the SUs and if I am
supposed to have some special type of attachment bolt any ideas on
where I can score one.

I tried looking in the parts catalogs but the pictures were not very
clear.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net