Brake pressure switch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake pressure switch
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 08:04:35 EDT
Hi list, Peter and Frank,

My wife, much as she hates doing LBC parts shopping errands, went to the
Rover/MG dealer and bought a new switch yesterday.  The part number they
supplied the part under was XKB 100090 but to be honest it looked identical
to the one I had a few years back.

Switch fitted (I got away without bleeding the brakes) and took the car for
its MOT which it duly passed.

Of course I still have the passenger side supension to rebuild, more bodywork
etc but the main thing is that it is road legal for another year.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 10/05/01 13:56:40 Pacific Daylight Time,