Fw: Cat throwing festival

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Cat throwing festival
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 17:45:06 -0400
When I was 19 or so, I lived in a house that had no front yard. There was
maybe 8 feet until you were in the street. One night, during a great party,
we invented a game called "sailcat". The house was a 2 story rowhouse that
had an attic. There were some stray cats (as in neighbors' cats) that were
always a bother. We caught them and took them to the attic.

Did I mention that the road so close to the house was the main drag for all
the ambulances headed for the various hospitals on Pill Hill? We waited for
the sirens and then commenced the game. The object was to try to splat the
cat on the windshield of a speeding ambulance. Wow, that took some timing!!!

That was my chance for riches... and I didn't recognize the potential.
Shortly after the inception of this game, somebody came up with those
stuffed Garfield cats with the suction cups on their feet. You remember, you
used to see them stuck to the inside glass of all sorts of cars. I shoulda
had the patent on those!

Kent

Subject: Re: Cat throwing festival