Re: Engine-turned (swirled) metal for dash

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine-turned (swirled) metal for dash
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 17:25:11 -0400
Hmmm. Pricing in pounds. Could it be you mean http://www.eurospares.co.uk
instead? The link you gave is an American supplier for ignition systems and
upgrades for European motorcycles. Also hosts several mail lists and lots of
pics and info. But the prices you mention look a lot better than what I was
seeing on the sites I mentioned! Machined circles are a good bit bigger -
the ones I saw were 1/2" and 1". But that's OK. Even with shipping to the US
it would still be a lot cheaper. But surely there's another supplier here.

Eddie
1971 Midget