water wetter

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>
Subject: water wetter
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 22:17:41 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Kent J. Miller" wrote:

> Look for "Water Wetter" at PepBoys, AutoZone, etc., and compare prices
> first. My brother-in-law says it does work.

Or look under your kitchen sink.
Water wetter is dish soap.
Low sudsing, so use car wash instead.
Dish soap breaks the cohesion factor of plain water thus making it
"wetter"
McGuiars car wash is very low sudsing, Buy a bottle of that, wash your
car and put a few drops in the radiator.
I use what ever soap I can find around the house, I also have 6 grill
badges and my Bugeye runs at 160* most days, 180* when it's 90+ and I am
in traffic.
Oh yeah, a stock 40 year old down flow rad and a stock water pump on a
not so stock 1275.

Try it, at worst you will clean the radiator. (but it works)

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ