RE: tax return

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: tax return
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 00:51:12 -0700 m>
Oh ya... I just got mine direct deposited into my account yesterday, a third
of it is already gone! Hopefully the rest will be the Sprite's paint job!

It's so much harder to complain about taxes when you are holding their check
in your hand. Of course it is only temporary, I will be back grumbling about
the chunk they take out every week as soon as this cash is gone!

Toby

Someone just got their tax check.....  You should get the lifter fixed on
the Arturo and sell it....

Mike

Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu> wrote:

I can get Dayton Chrome wires and I can find Minilite replicas, both for
about a grand a set.