Re: Water Wetter x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water Wetter x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:21:08 -0400
Now thats very interesting, Frank.  The soap idea sounds intriguing but
with six badges on your grill is even more so.  It took going completely
thru my cooling system  timing and ignition system before discovering
that my three badges had been the problem by blocking air flow to the
radiator.  Here in Florida 190 degree thermostats is normal practice and
it gets pretty damn warm around here at times.  Anyway, Im going to try
your soap thing and see what happens.  Thanks.