She's inspected and going to Carlisle

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: She's inspected and going to Carlisle
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:49:42 -0700 (PDT)
I just got back from a PA State inspection shop and
I'm licensed and legal to go. Actually drove it to the
office this morning afterward with lots big grins. I
got a close look-over by the local policeman going the
other way. So a little more detailing here and there
and I am coming to Carlisle.

The guy that owns the shop that inspected my car,
"Heistands" in Manheim Pa, says Saturday is the best
day to go as there are more people there with their
cars. What day are most of the list attendees going to
be there? I can go either day. I have to beware of the
weather as my car is permanently topless due to the
height of the rollbar.

John Holliday
67 Fproduction street sprite.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/