Next Weekend

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Lukinpanub@aol.com, "Bristow, Don" <dbristow5@home.com>, "Carter, Dustin" <dustin.carter@lycos.com>, "Dickson, Patton" <kpdii@softhome.net>
Subject: Next Weekend
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 07:33:45 -0500
 Elizabeth and Fisher are hosting another gathering at their spacious
ranch in Comfort, Texas. This has been mentioned briefly earlier this
year but no real long and drawn out discussion has come of it. I wanted
to remind ya'll that it is still on and The Jones' would love to see
you. For those CA. listers, I want to inform you that there is a great
supply of food AND electricity so it would be a nice change for you
folks. I am meeting up with Robert Houston in Waco next Friday around
3pm and heading down Austin way. Any listers along the way that want to
join up, please let Robert or I know and we will set times. It is a
grand time to be had by all, I hope that we have the chance to meet more
folks off of the list this time. Till next weekend,  Brad Fornal