Re: Amy's sprite weekend location

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Amy's sprite weekend location
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:01:51 -0400
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Allen,

 They're all the same location if you look at the maps. Madison street
is one street really. There is a road that goes across it (ligonier
street) that sort of cuts Madison in 2. You can't miss it. I'm the only
number 10 on either of the two halves. Big red brick house on the corner
with ugly green faded shutters.