Re: Fuel Cells

To: Dave Hiley <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel Cells
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 18:08:17 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dave,
   Check the yellow pages for radiator repair shops.  A lot of them also
recondition gas tanks.  Hemmings advertises a place called Re-nuzit (sp?) that
has many locations nationwide.  They will take the dent out and coat the inside
and outside of the tank and you will never have to worry about the dent OR rust
again.  Much cheaper than a new tank or a fuel cell.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite