going to Dixon

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: going to Dixon
Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 21:53:08 -0700 (PDT)
I've been working on a bum brake on the Morris all day but finally have it
sorted out.  My wife and I will both be attending Dixon, she in her rolling
resto Morris Traveller and I in my bugeye.
The Morris has all new exterior wood, the interior is mostly finished, and
most of the worst bits are painted the new color.  Unfortunately the whole
car won't be repainted in time for tomorrow.  Learning to paint has been an
experience, and any of you I catch pointing at the left rear fender and
laughing will be smacked with a
trunion pin!  The brakes were more important than sanding off the evidence
of the learning curve as time grew short.

Introduce yourself to my wife who will be in the shade near the Morris,
sitting in a lawn chair knitting a sock.  I'll be in a green
Spridget@autox.team.net shirt, cruising the parts piles with a hungry look.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye