Re: '61 Austin Healey Sprite MK in Cincinnati -potential new lister- ne

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: '61 Austin Healey Sprite MK in Cincinnati -potential new lister- needs some trim pieces
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 20:18:27 -0500
Cc: <asisson@one.net>
Bill (and Andrew):

<<I've met (via email) another MKII owner who is restoring his Sprite. >>

Cool.

<< ... (which I stripped off this email) ...>>

Didn't have to.  The server would have done it<G>!

<major snip>

<<  Any leads would be greatly appreciated.>>

Join BOTH AHCA and AHCUSA.

<snip>

<<Right now I have
to have the Brake and clutch Master cylinder sent out to be re-ground..>>

Huh??

<<it loses Brake pressure when sitting.>>

More likely, hoses (and washers).  What (sorry folks<G>) Brake Fluid??

<  The brakes work, but the first time you
use them...you have to pump'em.  This past Summer we did a lot of work on
the Engine and suspensions, and I spent most of the Fall and Winter on the
Interior.>>

Sorry, but priorities backwards.  What good is a nice seat and carpet if it
does not STOP??

<snip>

Dinner time, bye!!

      Ed