Re: Midget Tires?

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Midget Tires?
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 01:05:34 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Forgot to remove the blurb at the bottom in the last reply to this e mail.  I'm
running Dunlop SP-4s on my Bugeye.  These are the same tires BMC supplied with
the square bodied cars when they went to radials.  They are 145R13s and are now
out of production.  Dunlop replaced them with the SP-20 design and I believe
they
can still be had in 145R-13.  I'll check.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite