home from racing!/amy's car.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: home from racing!/amy's car.
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 10:53:51 -0000
oh baby is my knee sore!  i spun yesterday in my 1 hour race in the wet
carrying way too much speed into turn 1 and got the car airborne going over
the curbing and wacked my L. knee on the bottom of the dash.  no damage and
as soon as i refired the old 2 stroke saab i was back on my way to a class
victory  in the car's first race in an easy 20-30years.  the rain was not
too bad to race in but the track was very slick.  where i was drifting
through corners in the dry i had to really slow down to controll the car's
wanting to spin, instead of just hanging the tail out in the corner.  i'll
be unloading stuff from weekend, unhooking the trailer and other stuff like
laundry *joy* and drying out my nomex goodies.  tomorrow i can think more
clearly about preperations for the attack on amy's car.  at this point i
think my friend jon can not come along so i'll be doing the drive alone.
but!  i will be there!(arriving very early saturday morning)
right now we will be needing sandable primer and some glaze.

chuck.
btw, brian redman told me he enjoyed watching me flog the vintage saab
around the track!  i had him autograph my copy ofthe final results of my
race!  ...c.  :)