Re: Something you don't want to see happen

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Something you don't want to see happen
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:18:57 -0400
Pushed in the rear and left rear corner like when you squeeze an empty
Coke can, smashed the license plate light assembly, and crumpled up
the reissued vintage '61 license plate.  He said there was some rear
end shake on the drive home.  I told him if he could just seal off the
cockpit and blow some high pressure air in there it would all just pop
right out.  Then I told him it's a good thing he was going slow when
he backed into my client's pickup.
Hell, how else do you cheer the guy up!
Craig

PS- no visible damage to pickup.  :-(