Re: High Fin / Average

To: <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: High Fin / Average
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 12:57:15 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Keith,

I respect both Ed Roth and Chuck Barris, having built plastic models of
their efforts in my youth, but I was referring to a hypothetical bastard
offspring.  I have little doubt that the owner invested hundreds of hours on
this effort.  The quality of the work done was very high.  I simply don't
understand or respect the concept.  I would liken it to taking a perfect
Austin Mini (redundant) and investing 100's of hours to build custom body
panels to make it into a Volkswagon.  It would take skills, imagination,
innovation, effort and money.  Its one thing to turn a sow's ear into a silk
purse, but when you start with a silk purse........

Respectfully (unless you made this particular car)
Glen Byrns