'61 Austin Healey Sprite MK in Cincinnati -potential new lister- needs s

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: '61 Austin Healey Sprite MK in Cincinnati -potential new lister- needs some trim pieces
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 07:44:18 -0500
Hi Guys,

I've met (via email) another MKII owner who is restoring his Sprite.  He's
sent me some pics (which I stripped off this email)  His car looks pretty
nice.  I've directed him to our little "community", and I told him I'm sure
we have listers in or around Cincinnati.

He's looking for the rear cockpit trim from a MKII.  I told him I'm sure
that someone on the list has a MKII parts car.  If you can help him out,
email him direct at: asisson@one.net

I'm including his two emails to me so you can understand what he's looking
for and where he's at in his project.

Hope out here somebody needs the parts he's looking for.  Email him (and
encourage him to join the list)

-Bill