Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#591660521: Austin Healey : Bu

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#591660521: Austin Healey : Bugeye
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 07:58:42 -0500
"...SOME non-original parts"?  Besides most of the interior, and a goodly
portion of the engine bay, I didn't notice any "non-original" parts.....
and why is Carol Merrill's illegitimate brother holding up the side curtain?
         I think someone should jump on this one....
                         ,,,, literally.

         G'day     Peter C
--
At 06:46 AM 5/24/2001, type79@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>Let me see, (I'm pausing trying to decide where to start.)
>Oh hell, check this out for yourselves. Per the seller, this is a $42,000
>car with over $50,000 invested and a low starting bid of $20,000. There's
>more good fun in the description but I have to stop there's PRDML thinking
>about it. ROTFLMAO.
>jay
>
>To bid on the item, go
>to:      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=591660521

SNIP
>No expence was spared on this car over $50,000 invested in time and
>parts,I have the Tonnare cover and the side curtains. This car was
>appraised at 95 out of 100 due to some non-original parts,
SNIP