Amy's Sprite

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@Exit109.com, breiz@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Amy's Sprite
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 12:09:53 EDT
I have my new Clymer manual at work and I want to enlarge the wiring diagram
of Amy's '67 Sprite for this weekend.  Can anyone tell me which one is
correct?  Amy, I think I need the chassis number to make sure.  My guess is
that it is negative earth, but there are two Sprite Mk IV diagrams.  (1967 is
Mk IV, right?)

Any help is appreciated, otherwise, I'll just copy 'em all.  It's only paper.

An interesting side note.  The Clymer manual I have (3rd edition, first
printing, 1980) has the wiring diagrams split onto two pages each.  Page 1 is
on the right hand page, page 2 is on the OTHER SIDE of that same leaf.  To
follow a wire from the front to the back means you have to trun the page.
Why in HE77 didn't they put them side by side on the same, open book, two
pages?  Clymer isn't even a British company!  (And we all know how quirky the
Brits can be.)

TIA,

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward