[Fwd: Oil Extreme and Bugeye Break-in]

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Oil Extreme and Bugeye Break-in]
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 13:09:20 -0700
List,
     This is the reply I got from David Vizard about my break-in period
and when I will be able to install the Judson.  Interesting.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:39:02 -0400
To: Maclean Mike <macleans@earthlink.net>
From David Vizard <dvizard at motortecmag.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Extreme and Bugeye Break-in

Dear Mike,
Consider your motor fully broken in. You can now put on the Judson blower
and use oil extreme.
Glad you liked the mag. Can you tell all your friends about it?
Thanks DV