Spridget screen saver and OT stuff

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget screen saver and OT stuff
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 20:05:20 -0400
Hi, folks!

I'm still alive, and no, I don't have a dishwasher yet.  I do have the titles
to a few cars now, though, and that makes my paycheck go a bit further.  I'm
still planning the kitchen, and there's a large chunk of the $32,000 still in
the bank, waiting for next April 15th.  Thanks again to everyone who sent good
wishes.  I promise I'll always remember those Navy Petty Officers.

The Spridgets screen saver is at http://www.justbrits.com/spridgets_ss.html.
JustBrits Ed was kind enough to lend me a little web space for the download
file.  I built the screen saver with a utility I found on the web.  Since I've
changed PCs since then, I would have to go dig the files out of the old
machine, but I can send them to anyone who wants to build a customized screen
saver with pictures of their own car.

Happy Healeying,
Amy