Still learning.......

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Still learning.......
Date: Sat, 26 May 2001 16:49:57 EDT
I was recently driving home last week and I accquired this evil knock from
the engine.   I have since removed the oil pan and valve cover checkin what I
could for loosness and clearing.  Everything seems intact and no visual
problems.   Yet when under a load the knock appears.  Anything over 30 and
you can hear it very prominently.    I am hoping I wont have to remove the
engine again but its looking that way.    Any suggestions or remarks to what
it may be that I should check befor I really start to take things apart would
be greatly appreciated.

     Greg Brown
      1967 Square Body
      Midwest Region