vacation in latrobe?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: vacation in latrobe?
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 00:44:36 -0000
well , it's like this....the car mechanically is restored ,  in an
incrediblt flurry of activity ( or was that body filler dust?)!  the car's
exterior is now very solid and requires quite a bit of work to finish it
before it is ready to see a fesh coat of paint.  this car will be a very
nice car after it is painted!
so much was done in such a short period of time it is rather difficult to
relate evrything.  i know amy's shower needs to be cleaned!  .......gotta be
glad we didn't use it to clean parts!    lol!

amy and family took great care of us!  and that i think is an under
statement!

it makes me feel rather proud to sit and think as i write this what was
acomplished and how it was all done.

a job well done !
 to see amy's face after her first ride in her car after it had been sitting
for 18 plus years was just precious!  that was a priceless moment!  the car
is not far from being able to pass a state inspection at this point!  that
is quite an acomplishment considering the initial state saturday morning!
evryone pat yourself on your back! *pat*  ouch!   *pat*   ouch!  on second
thought....evryone but me ok?  he-he-he! possibly more monday? it's 12:38 am
and i need a nap!

chuck
i really like the "fix a car ...get a permanent artistic momento" program!
lol!
btw!  who has my craftsguy 1/2" combination wrench?  anyone?  if that is all
that was lost , once again i'm impressed!    tools were
evryehere!..............hope evryone got home safely!.....c.  :)