Re: New Spridget Owner

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: New Spridget Owner
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 18:10:08 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
ryan marro wrote:

> Hi List,
> My absence was caused by a short stay in the hospital.  A new member
> (hopefully) of the British car loving crowd was added this Monday, May 21st.
>   Our second boy, Gabriel Patrick was a little on the midget-y side at 7
> lbs. 7 oz. and 19 inches.

Congratulations on the new addition!!  Don't get excited about the current size.
Our #2 son, Bubba, was born at 7 lbs., 8 oz., and 20 inches some 21 years ago.
He now is about 6'8" and weighs about 210.  It must be the water or the tall
mailman we had some years ago.  He's not too much help in steering the Bugeye
around while I push anymore, however.

> Mother and baby are doing fine.

That's the important part!!

--