latrobe a bit later?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: latrobe a bit later?
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 16:02:03 -0000
this afternoon i have spent a while fixing the area where the right front
marker light goes on my van.  (ordered a new lamp from GM yesterday).  it is
amost ready for primer....1 more coat of filler!  it was a bit can-openered!
silly steel posts in alley way's to protect corners of buildings!  just
short enough i could not see it .....just high enough to take out my side
marker lamp!

amy, i think i might take a long-long drive with my cutting torch in the van
and have an ounce of revenge on that darn pole!!!!   lol!

chuck.
btw!  i met kevin today and returned his compressor to him.   without his
generosity the weekend would not have been as productive!...........  c.
:)