Hole in Dash Where Washer Pump Belongs

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hole in Dash Where Washer Pump Belongs
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 20:23:19 -0500
Hello all,

I'm still searching for a windshield washer pump for my Bugeye.  I may have
found one in eBay being advertised as a MOWOG HEALEY-MGA-MGB WINDSHIELD
WASHER PUMP but it doesn't look quite right to me.  In the Moss S&M catalog
of October 2nd, 2K they list the pumps on page 107.  The one in eBay looks
more like the 361-185 then the one I thought I needed (the 361-160).   I
purchased my car with no washer and have no other Bugeyes in the area to
compare it with.  Any advice on compatibility would be appreciated!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=591892562&;
r=0&t=0

Thanks,
Dan Corning