Fw: NO LBC: Ways to Better Enjoy the Real Iowa

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: NO LBC: Ways to Better Enjoy the Real Iowa
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 19:47:59 -0400
Hey Richard,

Don't sugar coat it... Tell us the way it is! If you don't, you might get
your ass kicked by some straight talking guys from Iowa.

Kent
1960 Bugeye

Subject: NO LBC: Ways to Better Enjoy the Real Iowa

> God's country (which I must admit may be true), the following is offered
> with emphasis on item two:
> Ways to Better Enjoy the Real Iowa
> 1Suggest we should be more like them, and well kick your ass.

> 2Upset the lady in the kitchen, and shell kick your ass.

> 3 or someone from there will kick your ass.

> 4 Otherwise, itll lead to an ass kicking.

> 5 Dont refer to us as a bunch of hicks or rednecks or you will get your
ass kicked.

> 6 If she tried that here, wed kick her ass out.

> 7 lest some gentleman in a seed cap, out walking with his gal, feels
called upon to kick your ass.

> 8 Besides, the pissed-off doe, buck, or hunter you interfere with will
give your PETA loving ass
      a kicking it wont soon forget.

> 9 Dont ask what a hot dish is, or someone in the place will kick your
ass.

> 10 Make fun of the way we speak n yer gonna git a ass kickin fer shur.

> 11 Freight your ass back home before it gets kicked.

> 12 so dont block the heater in the fish house or a real angler will kick
your ass.

> 13 well kick your ass all the way back to Cleveland.

> 14 or they will kick some manners into your smart ass just like they did
ours.

> 15 Anyone interfering with our Constitutional rights may get their leftist
ass shot.  Want some
        of the same?