72 RWA Midget free to a good home

To: "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 72 RWA Midget free to a good home
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 17:32:45 -0700
Hi Gang,
    The person who wanted my 72 RWA car never came and picked it up so
I'm offering it back up to the list.  72 RWA car, no engine, trans, or
radiator.  Everything else is there.  Wire wheels.  Interior in very
decent condition.  All gauges, etc. are there.  There is some rust in
each A pillar and some rust in one of the doors.  I have a clean current
California title in non-op.

    This was the car that the SWAGsters helped me pull the motor from.
You can see those pictures up at my photo alum link.  Another pictures
of the car is at: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/forsale.html

Car is located in my garage in Sacramento, CA.  I am not interested in
parting it out - you have to take the whole thing.  I know I could make
some bucks parting it on e-bay but I don't have the time for that.  I
had plans to fix it up - no time for that either.  If you want it - here
it is come and get it.  If it's not gone within the next ten days it
goes to the foreign wrecking yard - trying to keep the peace in the
family.

Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright