Fwd: MG B 1969 For Sale SYDNEY

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: MG B 1969 For Sale SYDNEY
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 13:19:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hey folks,

I just got this email...figured I would pass it along.

Dan

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
  -0700 (PDT)