Re: Stupid e-mail stuff. (No real LBC) Now "There Ought to bea Law"

To: Michael Knisely <mdknisely@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stupid e-mail stuff. (No real LBC) Now "There Ought to bea Law"
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 13:28:12 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I agree with the Miata top theory. But I have a different opinion on the tops
down and windows up. On a cold wet day it is a lot easier to put the side
curtains in than to put the top up. I witnessed several UK Healey drivers
doing this several years ago and have tried it successfully. Of course the
side curtains do add a touch of something over the "roll-up" windows.