Re: Now - Little LBC

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Now - Little LBC
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 17:58:33 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> With a triumph engine in his car...

At least it's British....  And I admit, I bought it before I knew there was any
difference....  But Frank didn't totally put it down when he drove it....
<grin>

Seriously,  I shouldn't tease you.  The fiance and I were looking at the SLK
320 last weekend.  Probably test driving it this coming weekend.  WOuld you
believe,  when we decide on a car (about a month and a half away), we're most
likely going to have to choose between an SLK and a Subaru Outback...  Talk
about two ends of the spectrum....  Convenience vs. convertable.  But.... do we
REALLY need another 2 seater?

Mike
'78 Midget (1st on the list)
'87 300ZX (for sale as soon as I find a driveshaft)
'96 Ford Probe