Re: Bugs in teeth (WAS "There Ought to bea Law")

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugs in teeth (WAS "There Ought to bea Law")
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:46:04 -0400
Oh boy.  THAT brings back a memory.  When I was little, Dad and I used
to go out in his TC with the windshield down.  I remember one day I got
nailed in the forehead at about 70 MPH by what we guessed (from the
remains) was a HUGE honeybee.  Man, that smarted! LOL

If I'm not busy meeting my own kids (we're adopting), I think I'm going
to spend Father's Day on a long drive in my Midget.  Seems the right way
to honor my Dad.

Thanks Allen, I needed that.  :-)