Re: Spitfire 5 speed?

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire 5 speed?
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 15:20:38 -0400
Cc: Valentine <valntine@ptd.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
OK I'll bite. I thought I found a 5 speed kit for the 1500. And I thought it
was yours. Since it ain't, where did I find it??

Larry

At this exact moment in time 6/5/01 2:51 PM, "Paul A. Asgeirsson"
<Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net> made the profound statement:

> Bummer!
>
> My kit doesn't work with the 1500.  Wish it did, but it doesn't.  However, I
> have
> a solenoid gear drive starter that fits the 1500.  Fits with no bashing of the
> footwell on the Spridgets.  Spins the engine like it has no compression.
>
> Later, Paul A
>
> Larry Macy wrote:
>
>> Iffn it is the 1500 Spit, the kit Paul A has should fit.
>>
>> Larry
>>
>> At this exact moment in time 6/5/01 1:32 PM, "Valentine" <valntine@ptd.net>
>> made the profound statement:
>>
>>> Hey All,
>>>
>>> A friend who owns a Spit is interested in doing a 5 speed conversion.
>>> Anyone know who builds/supplies a kit?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Kevin V.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe