Fw: miata storys

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: miata storys
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:13:13 -0700
Ron, I once drove my bug-i to the local Mazda dealer to look at a Miata. The
salesman informed me that the Miata was a much better car than my old bug-i,
faster, better brakes, cornering, in fact there was nothing my bug-i did
better than a Miata. I told him there was one thing I knew that the bug-i
did better, before I could explain he told me that was not true the Miata
did everything better. So I just got in my car and as I was pulling out I
said "my car goes up in valve every year".
    Another time I felt the need for a coke at the local Dairy Queen after a
long drive. I wasn't paying attention when I pulled in, but as I walked in
the door everybody was looking at me. I looked out to see if there was
something wrong with my car and then saw there were about 20 Miatas in the
lot all around my bug-i. I turned back to the crowd and said "I feel like
Custer at the Little Big Horn".  They all got a big kick out of that and we
talked Sports Cars for a while, I told them the big difference between my
car and theirs was for every hour I drove mine I worked on it for two.
Great bunch of people and if I thought I could keep up, I'd run with them
anytime.
        Crash